Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Week

Well, in the title I said it was a new week, but really that's not true because it's a Thursday.
However, it has been a week since my last post.
My body has slightly adapted to 2-3 workouts per day, but I am extremely tired and sore from this week.
On Monday, I went into the weight room at school with Evan Redka and tired out a bunch of important upper body muscles for swimming, and as a result the next 4 swimming practices were really painful.
Anyways, enough with the complaining.
You might think that as exams are coming up I should take time off to study, however, the only workouts I'm missing are the ones at school because I won't be there. Anyways, North Americans waste way too much time on entertainment when they could be doing work, so I will take half an hour or so out of this entertainment time to study the night before my exam. I do have Western Regional Swimming Championships next weekend and a small swim meet this Saturday, so those affect my workouts because the day before is devoted to racing preparation and pace work.
Fun fact: Provincials for swimming are in one month!
Keep you updated,
Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment