Thursday, January 13, 2011

Workout progress!! :D

Ok, well since January 2nd I've done 14 workouts, including 3 separate ones today, so I'm a little tired right now. However, obviously good things are coming out of it and I can tell the difference in my strength between then and now. Most of my workouts have been swimming, although I got on the stationary bike at school twice last week. I am planning to workout with Evan, another member of the team, on Mondays and Thursdays at lunch and probably also do a solitary workout on Wednesdays at lunch. I also do swimming practices every day after school, and on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings. As a competitive swimmer I also frequently go to weekend swim meets. My swimming practices are mainly cardio, some strength/speed, a bit of technique, and occasionally fun stuff. If anyone wants more information about my workouts, you can contact me on Facebook, email to luke.lewis95@gmail.com, or comment on the blog. I haven't heard anything more about the trip, except that we got in contact with Cambridge Cycle about bikes. I plan on posting every week on the blog about new updates and workout stuff.

Thanks for reading,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment