Friday, January 28, 2011

Training update

Hey all,

I figured that since it's been another week since I last updated, I might as well update everyone on what's happening. I haven't done much for training this week, missing three workouts because of reasons related to exams, but the training that I have done has been hard. I had my first swim meet in 2 months on Saturday, and it went pretty well, but it clearly highlighted the areas I need to work on such as sprinting. I am recovering well from not practicing very hard in December due to injury and other things, but I still need to do a lot of work.
Now that exams are over, I can get back to working hard for swimming and biking. As January comes to a close I am continually reminded that the weather will clear up soon and I need to get biking. However, next semester is going to be fairly hard with english, math, and gr. 11 anthro/psych/soc and chemistry, so I will be struggling to find time for extra workouts.

That's about it, thanks for reading,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment